Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is Rembering A Bad Thing?

So, do I think remembering back when romance was with a different person, different time and different place is a bad thing? No, romance changes as we change and we should take that with us through out our lives. Rembering back makes today's romance even stronger because it confirms for me that I did make the best choice when I said "I do". But for some of you perhaps you have said "I do" more than once for whatever reason, for you looking back could be bittersweet but still it was romantic for you then even the long term results were not what you expected. Is "I do" necessary for a long term romance?

4 comments:

  1. If by 'I do' you mean marriage, then no it's not necessary, but if 'I do' means committing your Self to the relationship, then yeah, I reckon it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "I do" means marriage and a committment. Why do you think so many people are affraid to make the big committment these days?

      Delete
  2. I have said I do three times lol The third time around I think I have got it right as we have been together 17 years. Do you need I do to be happy. No, I dont think so. But it's nice that someone wants you to say it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to have that someone who wants to say it. Bit for those who do not they can have romance too.

      Delete